Tour Highlights :
- A full-day private trip to Agra from Jaipur to Visit the Taj Mahal,
- The 17th-century mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Admire the white-marble tomb, designed for Shah Jahan’s beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal
- Exquisite Indian lunch at Pinch Of Spice
- Private air-conditioned transport,
- Entrance fees,
- Jaipur hotel or airport pickup and Agra Hotel drop-off
Tour Itinerary :
You will be Picked up from Hotel by Private Chauffeur at 06:00 Am, we drive to Agra (4 Hours Drive) stopping at the deserted capital city of Fatehpur Sikri. This abandoned capital of the Mughals is a perfectly preserved city at the height of the empire’s splendor. The city divided into religious and secular parts has interesting well-sculpted buildings. From here we continue riding to Agra.
After Arrival at Agra, your Guide will take you to, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world “ The Taj Mahal“. However, there is a degree of enigma about the Taj. A dawn visit to the fabled Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects caused by the reflections of the changing colors of the rising Sun on this brilliant white marble building.
After Taj Mahal, we will ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles, built by Emperor Akbar, the maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Drop at Your Hotel In Agra. Tour ends Here.
- Private Air Conditioned Cab
- Entrance fees
- Exquisite Indian Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)