Tour Highlight :
- Private full-day Jaipur tour package with one-way transfer to Delhi
- Visit the highlights of Jaipur in the day then travel to Delhi
- See two World Heritage Sites: the Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar
- Hear stories about life in palaces such as Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and the City Palace
- See astronomical instruments and the world’s largest sundial at Jantar Mantar
- Includes private guide and vehicle,
- one-way transfer to Delhi and hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour Itinerary :
Your chauffeur with private cab will pick you up at your hotel in Jaipur and proceed to the Amber Fort, the former capital of the royal Jaipur.
Few fail to be moved by the dramatic Rajput grandeur of this hilltop fortress-palace 11 km north of Jaipur. Set on the dry wrinkled Aravali Hills and surrounded by fortified battlements, the Amber Fort straddles two sepia-hued tundra hills overlooking Maota Lake, and its sprawling crenelated walls lattice the surrounding hills. Your guide will elaborate on the history of this architectural masterpiece with its mirror-studded alcoves, dazzling mosaics and water-cooled swings that delight today’s visitors as they did their former royal residents.
After Amber Fort visits the Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of the Winds, a five-storied structure of pink sandstone with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows overlooking the main street of the old city. It was built in 1799 so that veiled royal women could peer down unseen by the world through its 593 stone screens. Later in the afternoon, you will proceed on a tour for the City Palace and Observatory. The City Palace situated in the heart of the old city is a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The palace lies in the heart of the city and occupies the whole central grid. The fortified wall has seven gates and was built for protection from invading armies and animals that lived in jungles, which surrounded the wall at that time. Next, visit the Solar Observatory – an astronomical treasure house with a solar device that gives accurate predictions till date.
Later in the evening you will be transferred to Delhi via the freeway and dropped off at the Indira Gandhi International Airport or your hotel in Delhi.
This tour ends in Delhi.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Camera fee in monuments
- Drink & Wine