Tour Highlights :
- A full-day private trip to Agra from Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal, the 17th-century mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Admire the white-marble tomb, designed for Shah Jahan’s beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal
- Explore Agra Fort, a walled fortress-palace of pavilions, courtyards, and mosques
- Exquisite Indian lunch
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Entrance fees
- Delhi hotel or airport pickup and drop-off included
Tour Itinerary :
This private Golden Triangle day trip to Agra from Delhi, discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India. You can see ancient architecture significant to India’s history such as The Taj Mahal, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument. Your own private guide will ensure that you get an in-depth experience of these UNESCO World Heritage structures.
You will be Picked up from Hotel by private Chauffeur at 06:00 Am. Private pick up will take you from Delhi approximately four hours to Agra.
After travelling for 3-hour journey Stop first at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed, a treasure house of Mughal architecture ” Taj Mahal”.Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. However, there is a degree of enigma about the Taj. A dawn visit to the fabled Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects caused by the reflections of the changing colours of the rising Sun on this brilliant white marble building.
After Taj Mahal, we will ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles, built by Emperor Akbar, the maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Later on, we will move to Delhi via Yamuna Expressway to your hotel in Delhi.
Tour Ends Here.
- Fully Air-conditioned Private Cab
- Monument Entrance
- Professional Guide
- Exquisite Indian Lunch
- Water Bottles
- All Parking & Toll Tax
- Drink & Wine
- Personal Expenses on Souvenir
- Gratuity /Tips